Workplace : Centre de recherche de l’Institut universitaire de gériatrie de Montréal (CRIUGM), with the possibility of teleworking
Number of positions to fill : 1
Shift : Day
Salary : According to qualification
Employment status : Temporary part-time
Duration : 1 year (renewable)
The CRIUGM is looking for a research coordinator for a Living Lab project whose objective is to reduce the social isolation of seniors living in the Côte-des-Neiges neighbourhood. The Living Lab is based on three pillars: communication, mobility and cognition, in order to co-create and implement innovative approaches that will have a positive impact on the lives of seniors in the neighbourhood.
This position includes coordination and research tasks related to the cognitive aspect of the living lab, whose general objectives are: to implement caring interactions adapted to the needs of seniors living with cognitive disabilities, with the aim of creating a more inclusive neighborhood, promoting their social participation and reducing their isolation. In addition, we aim to optimize seniors’ cognition by developing programs with and for seniors and neighbourhood organizations.
Supervision : the supervision of this position will be shared between Patricia Belchior, Sylvie Belleville, and Nouha Ben Gaied.
Part-time: 2 to 3 days/week
– Organize team meetings and meetings with stakeholders;
– Serve as liaison between the various project committees;
– Engage with stakeholders as needed;
– Prepare and facilitate stakeholder workshops;
– Analyze and synthesize workshop results;
– Recruit participants for pilot projects;
– Prepare reports or other knowledge transfer documents;
– Write manuscripts;
– Prepare presentations for conferences;
– Support the research team as needed for any other project-related tasks.
– Master’s or PhD in Health Sciences;
– Experience in project coordination ;
– Experience with research, particularly user-centered design approaches;
– Good organizational skills ;
– Self-directed learning ;
– Fluency in French and English (oral and written).
– Letter of interest (1 page maximum)
Please send documents before November 10 to Patricia Belchior firstname.lastname@example.org
Level of study requested : Master's degree or doctorate
Written languages : English, French
Spoken languages : English, French
N'oubliez pas de joindre votre CV avec votre candidature.