What are you looking for?
Axis 1 : neuroscience of aging
- Understanding the aging of the brain and its functional repercussions, to promote the health and well-being of seniors.
- Better prevent and fight the consequences of diseases on the brain and cognition.
- Early diagnosis and prediction of Alzheimer’s disease using biomarkers (neuroimaging and artificial intelligence);
- Study of the protective role of brain plasticity in stroke and neurodegenerative diseases;
- Non-pharmacological intervention to train memory, attention or language;
- Understand the neurobiological mechanisms of neurodegenerative diseases, in particular Alzheimer’s disease;
- Mechanisms of expression of chronic pain;
- Treatment of sleep disorders and anxiety;
- Parkinson’s disease: study of movement and cognitive disorders.
I participate in research!
Participating in research projects may be the solution for you!